Thank you for presenting at the Analytics and Data Summit 2020!
Don’t forget to upload your presentation in Sched. If you have already done so, please check out your session at analyticsanddatasummit2020.sched.com:
- Find your slot on the schedule grid for date and time. Please note that the schedule is not finalized and is subject to change.
- Modify your session description for accuracy, if needed. Please notify us of any significant content changes.
- Review product names. Please update and notify of any discrepancies.
- Please tweet often #AnD_Summit about your session to help drive attendance
Audio Visual that will be provided in each session room:
- Display monitor
- Power boxes on all attendee tables
Note: Speakers are required to provide their own laptops and their own VGA and HDMI dongles for your specific computer needs.
Important Speaker Information
Given the security at the Santa Clara Campus, speakers will have access to their room 10 minutes prior to the start of their session. There will be no flexibility with this policy.
All speakers (and attendees) must check-in at Auditorium Building 03 to obtain a name badge and visitors badge and obtain an escort to their meeting room. Please plan a minimum of 15 minutes for this process.
If there is anything we can do to help you or if you have any special requests, please do not hesitate to contact Jackie.
Follow us @AnalyticandData and tweet with hashtag #AnD_Summit often. We look forward to seeing you!